Rounds Tournaments Rules

Rounds Tourneys:

  1. Start Time: We hold Rounds Tourneys 24/7. Play commences whenever there are 2 or more players seated at a table. To learn about available seats and tables, please refer to the "Rounds Tourneys" tab.
  2. End Time: Rounds Tourneys end after a set number of rounds (either 1, 2 or 3). The player who accumulated the least amount of penalty points is the winner of the game, where 2nd, 3rd and 4th place (if applicable) are determined by order of penalty points.
  3. Registration: Players may register for a specific Rounds Tourneys as long as there are seats available at the table, and as long as they have the required buy-in amount in their balance.
  4. Cancel Registration: Players may cancel their participation in a Rounds Tourneys and receive the relevant buy-in amount back to their account as long as they do so before the game starts. It is impossible to cancel participation in a running game.
  5. Amount of Players: The amount of maximum permitted players is set for each Rounds Tourneys separately.
  6. Seats: In each round the seats are assigned randomly and cannot be altered.
  7. Scoring: In Rummy, Kalooki 51 and Kalooki 40, penalty points will be assigned according to the following rules:
    Kalooki 40\ Kalooki 51\ Traditional Rummy\Rummy 500:

     Penalty Points (defeated)
    Kalooki 51\ RummySum of the remaining cards value in the player's hand + 25 Penalty Points. (Ace = 11, Joker = 25)
    Kalooki 40Sum of the remaining cards value in the player's hand + 25 Penalty Points. (Ace = 11, Joker = 15)
     Rummy 500 (Sum of melds) - (Sum of the remaining cards value in player’s hand) (Ace  = 15, Joker = 15)
    Going outSum of the remaining cards value in the player's hand. (Ace = 11, Joker = 25)

    In Oklahoma and Gin Rummy, penalty points will be assigned according to the following rules:

    Gin Rummy\ Oklahoma Gin

     Penalty Points (defeated)
    GinSum of deadwoods + 25 penalty points.
    KnockSum of deadwoods minus knockers deadwoods.
    UndercutSum of deadwoods minus undercutter's deadwoods. Knocker receives 10 extra penalty points.
  8. Disconnections:
    1. By registering for a Rounds Tourneys, the player takes full responsibility over the risk of experiencing internet disconnection or communication interferences between the player’s PC and RummyRoyal's servers, any lag or freeze during play, and any other problem related to the player’s computer. Other than a server crash, RummyRoyal will not take any responsibility for any disconnections from server.
    2. Since RummyRoyal is aware that internet disconnections or interferences may occur, players will remain in the game in Auto-Play mode until they return or are eliminated.
    3. Server Crash: in case of a server crash all registered players will be refunded per their buy-in amount in full.
  9. Auto-Play: In case a player fails to complete his/her turn on time (1 minute by default) – the system will automatically draw one card from the stock pile and discard it at the end of their turn. This is called "Auto-Play".
    In case all of the players assigned to a specific table are in auto-play, the round will continue for a couple more minutes. At the end of this time, the table will cancel. Players will be refunded automatically with the stake for this table.

  10. Prizes Distribution: The winner always gets at least 75% of the prize pool, the other 25% will be distributed to the rest of the players. These players' percentage is calculated by the proportion of their point to the winners' points, as long as they have less than 100 penalty points remaining in their hand.

  11. Game Room Chat: Chatting during rounds of Rounds Tourneys is permitted and even encouraged. RummyRoyal reserves the right, at its own discretion to disqualify players from playing at the table immediately, in case they fail to comply with Offsidebet's Chat Etiquette and Chat Abuse Policy.

  12. Terms of Use: All of Offsidebet's terms of use and play apply for all multi-round ring tables. Offsidebet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to take any measures against players that are caught while engaging in any activity or play pattern that do not comply with these terms. Players that will be caught engaging in such activities will be risking the loss of their winning funds and\ or the termination of their accounts at Offsidebet.