Offsidebet Poker will pay a Jackpot Prize to the winner of six consecutive $50+$9 “Fort Knox – Jackpot Sit ‘N’ Go” tournaments.
Offsidebet Poker will also award a $750 prize to a player who finished in either 1st or 2nd place in six consecutive –“Fort Knox Jackpot Sit ‘N’ Go” tournaments. This prize will be awarded according to the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
- Players who have won six consecutive 6-player “Fort Knox – Jackpot Sit ‘N’ Go” tournaments with a buy-in of $50+$9 will write to the Offsidebet Poker support team at email@example.com for verification, providing details and dates of the tournaments, within 48 hours of the final consecutive tournament.
- Players who came in second or first place in six consecutive 6-player “Fort Knox – Jackpot Sit ‘N’ Go" tournaments with a buy-in of $50+$9 will write to the Offsidebet Poker support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification, providing details and dates of the tournaments.
- The Jackpot prize will be paid only after the consecutive winning games have been checked for any signs of collusive play.
- Tournaments are considered as consecutive for the purposes of this promotion if their starting times are consecutive.
- The "Fort Knox Jackpot Sit ‘N’ Go" Tournament carries an initial prize fund of $50,000.
- On the Monday that follows the first complete week (Monday-Sunday): if the grand prize is not won, the jackpot will increase by an initial amount of $20,000.
- Subsequently, from the following week until the eighth week (included), the prize fund will increase by the below calculation until the grand prize is won:[$20,000 – ((week number – 2) X $2,500)].
- From the ninth week onwards, the prize will continue to increase by $2,500 until the grand prize is won.
- Once a player has won 6 consecutive tournaments and has claimed the grand prize, the prize sum will automatically be reset to $50,000, without prior notice.
- 6 consecutive Sit ‘N’ Go tournaments with the same 6 players will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Players from the same IP address, or from the same household, are not eligible to enter the same Sit ‘N’ Go tournament for purposes of this promotion. We may also refuse the claim if we find close family members e.g. Father, mother, son, daughter or siblings have taken part.
- Players are also not allowed to play using other players’ accounts for the purpose of this promotion. This includes all cases where a player has played another player’s account.
- If a tournament is interrupted due to a server problem it will be settled as per our regular interruption policy. For the purpose of the Jackpot this tournament will not break a players winning sequence unless the player has already been eliminated when the interruption took place but neither will it count as a win. In the event that there are only two players left when the interruption took place the players will be able to either use it as part of a consolation prize claim or dis-regard the interrupted tournament and carry on with their winning sequence as if this tournament had not taken place.
- A player found trying to enter with more than one account into a Sit ‘N’ Go tournament will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The use of offensive language at the Sit ‘N’ Go tournament will disqualify a player from winning a Jackpot prize. This applies even if it is not clearly apparent that the chat has been acted upon.
- Any player found colluding during the course of a Sit ‘N’ Go tournament in order to win the Jackpot prize will be disqualified and his account will be frozen.
- Any player found to be “soft playing” in order to allow another player to win during the course of a Sit ‘N’ Go tournament will have his account frozen.
- Any withdrawals made on any winnings of the Jackpot prize are subject to Offsidebet Poker stbetandard withdrawal procedure and collusion check.
- To be eligible to receive a jackpot prize the winning series must be completed in a 14 day period.
- A single SNG jackpot tournament can be used to claim only one jackpot (either winning combination or consolation combination). Once the jackpot has cleared, that tournament cannot be used for any future claims.
- We also reserve the right to scrutinise previous activity on the network by the claimant for evidence of collusion. If we find any such collusive activity, regardless of when it took place, it would disqualify the claimant from receiving the Jackpot prize.
- All decisions made by the Offsidebet Poker management are final.
- Offsidebet Poker has the right to stop this promotion, or change its conditions at any time.