We like to maintain a friendly and pleasant atmosphere for all our players and visitors. Although we cannot be held responsible for any player conduct, we do reserve the right to refuse use of the poker room to anyone who violates our rules and we will act quickly against offenders. The following subjects are STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
- Threatening or insulting any player, visitor, or employee.
- Using obscene language or profanity.
- Racist remarks.
- Revealing any cards held or passed.
- Discussing any context of a hand in progress.
- Agreeing to check a hand down when a third player is all-in.
- Needlessly slowing down the game.
- Making any statements to induce a player to act in a certain way.
- Speaking any other language than English during a hand.
- Collusion with any other player or cheating via text.
- Bullying a player into leaving the table.
Violation of any of the above will result in either a warning, suspension of chat facilities, permanent removal of chat facilities, suspension of playing privileges, or permanent removal of playing privileges.